All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to management accounting, enabling students to develop an understanding of the importance of accounting as a management tool, for example in: * Using and interpreting accounting to allow rational decisions to be made. * Making and implementing plans based on accounting decisions. * Exercising financial control over organizations. Contents include: costs and decision making; investment appraisal; cost--volume--profit analysis, full costing; budgets and budgetary control; standard costs and variance analysis; evaluation of divisional performance.
- Author BiographyPeter Atrill and Eddie McLaney are both Lecturers in Accounting at the University of Plymouth, UK.
- Author(s)Eddie McLaney,Peter Atrill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/1994
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight802 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.