All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is completely updated and revised to reflect the current business realities of down-sizing, outsourcing, and getting more out of less. Management basics, 2nd Edition is the handbook for managers, whether a first time manager or seasoned professional, readers will find this book useful and effective. It streamlines the management process by addressing everything in a simple and direct problem/solution format.The topics covered include how to: prioritise objectives and delegate; lead dynamic, well-structured training sessions; control finances; successfully motivate and encourage employees; and, conduct evaluations to strengthen the team. Management Basics, 2nd Edition is the perfect desk reference for any level manager in any field.
- Author BiographyJohn Payne (England) is an independent consultant specialising in management skill training. Before starting his own condsulting firm he worked in industrial engineering and management training. Shirley Payne (England) worked in personnel and training at a large software company before joining her husband in their consulting business.
- Author(s)John Payne,Shirley Payne
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date18/06/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.