All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing a significant need to continually update the current body of kwledge on management development with the latest invations in high quality research and practice in various parts of the globe, this book provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date work on the state of research and practice in management development. Hill and Stewart provide examples of both management development research and practice to inform and stimulate future research and to encourage the use of research-based practice in organizations. In particular, the book: * Explores and assesses the various and varying meanings attached to the term 'management development' and its use * Provides a range of examples of research and practice to inform and support the teaching of management development as a subject * Provides a resource to HR practitioners and line managers to develop research-based and critically analyzed management development interventions. Drawing on the expertise of a wide array of contributors, the term 'management development' is explored and critically analyzed both conceptually and practically. This impressive volume is essential reading for students and academics across a range of subdisciplines including human recources development, human resources management and leadership.
- Author BiographyRosemary Hill is a visiting research fellow in the Nottingham Business School and an independent HR consultant specializing in individual and organization development. Jim Stewart is Professor of HRD at Nottingham Business School.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Human Resource Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 37 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJim Stewart,Rosemary Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.