All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Essentials for Christian Ministries is a thorough examination of management principles for Christian ministries including churches, deminations, and parachurch organizations. Contributors represent a diverse deminational cross section. Study of management principles is required coursework for seminary students today. Management Essentials for Christian Ministries represents a thorough treatment of all issues regarding church administration and functions and provides a theological grounding for organizational approaches to church management.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University/Talbot School of Theology and has served as a visiting professor of Christian Education at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He received his Ph.D. from Claremont Graduate School and has authored several books on Christian education. He resides in Irvine, California.James Estep, Jr. serves as professor of Christian Education and director of academic assessment and faculty development as well as associate dean of the Christian Ministries Field for Lincoln Christian College and Seminary. He earned his Ph.D. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He resides with his family in Lincoln, Illinois.
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJames Estep,Michael J Anthony
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.