All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAccess to adequate water, sanitation, drainage and solid waste disposal are four inter-related basic needs which impact significantly on socio-ecomic development and quality of life. The number of people around the world who still do t have to access to these basic facilities, despite ermous global effort over more than two decades, provides sufficient evidence that conventional approaches and solutions alone are unable to make a sufficient dent in the service backlog which still exists. Numerous initiatives are on going at different levels to improve strategies, techlogies, institutional arrangement, socio-culture anchorage, and cost effectiveness, all to enhance efficiency and eventually, to have an impact on the sector's goals. In addition, the ever-increasing of water resource management. This series of manuals is intended as a contribution to these efforts.
- Author(s)Urs Frohlich
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSeries of Manuals on Drinking Water Supply
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationSt Gallen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.