Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionKris Cole throws light on the gap between theory and practice in Management - Theory and Practice. She explains management theory in everyday language, and puts it in a context that makes it easy to understand. This resource will help you develop the vocabulary you need to communicate effectively with colleagues and equips you with models and frameworks to tackle management challenges. In addition it will enable you to strengthen your 'hard skills', like managing poor performance, being more directive and solving problems permanently.
- Author(s)Kris Cole
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.