All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSubstantially revised for this edition and packed with additional question and answer material directly linked to each chapter topic, this Student Manual is the ideal learning tool for students who wish to reinforce their understanding of key management and cost accounting principles and to test their problem-solving abilities. This Student Manual is a companion workbook to accompany âManagement and Cost Accounting with CourseMate and eBook Access Cardâ(ISBN 9781408064313) the international bestseller which has been widely recognised as the definitive textbook on management and cost accounting for over 25 years.
- Author BiographyColin Drury BA MBA ACMA is Emeritus Professor at Huddersfield University and a leading textbook author for a generation of accounting students. His books have been widely recommended by the main professional accounting bodies for their examinations. He is an active researcher and published in the main peer-reviewed journals including Management Accounting Research and European Accounting Review, with his research focussing on the application of management accounting techniques in British industry.
- Author(s)Colin Drury
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Notefigures
- Weight786 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.