All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between the management of creativity and creative approaches to management. * Challenges the stereotypical opposition between 'creatives' and 'suits'. * Draws on the work of management theorists such as Mintzberg and Porter and creativity theorists such as Amabile and Boden. * Draws on the practical experience of individuals working in the creative industries. * Looks at the place of creative organisations and creative business management in a new creative ecomy, based on ideas, images and information.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Bilton is Lecturer in the Centre for Cultural Policy Studies and Director of the MA in Creative and Media Enterprises at the University of Warwick. Previously, he has worked as a performer, writer, community arts worker and arts development officer.
- Author(s)Chris Bilton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width172 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.