CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encompasses the latest thinking on management and organisations in China's transitional ecomy. It examines key topics in areas including the reform of state enterprises, management of international joint ventures, business networks and guanxi, and Chinese organizational behaviour. With contributions from some world - rewned scholars on China, theoretical and empirical chapters based on major research projects and perspectives from leading business executives, this volume provides a forum for discussing some of the most important and current research in this field.
- Author BiographyJ.T.LI is Wei-Lun Fellow and Associate Professor of strategic and international management at the School of Business and Management, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and a co-director of the Hang Lung Center for Organizational Research. He has published widely in leading management journals on issues related to multinational business strategy, international corporate governance, and joint venture success in China. ANNE S.TSUI is Professor and Head of the Department of Management of Organizations at the School of Business and Management, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, a fellow of the Academy of Management, and Founding Director of the Hang Lung Center for Organizational Research. Her research interests include leadership and leadership team effectiveness, strategy human resource management, relational demography, employment relationships and guanxi in Chinese settings. ELIZABETH WELDON is Associate Professor of Management at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Her research includes studies of interaction and conflict management in US-Chinese joint ventures.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/01/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight626 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnne S. Tsui,Elizabeth Weldon,Jiatao Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.