All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe belief that everything is changing led to the disasters of the dotcom era. This book reminds us that some fundamental rules do still apply by taking readers through 20 imperatives derived from the wisdom of great leaders and management theorists including Peter Drucker, Henry Fayol, Andrew Grove and bankers and financiers such as Thomas Gresham and Warren Buffet. This entertaining run down of the fundamental laws, rules and principles business professionals should break at their peril is complemented by case studies that document the consequences of igring these key laws. Management from the Masters is a book to be read and re-read to reinforce the fundamental rules of business for all successful managers.
- Author BiographyMorgen Witzel is a Fellow of the Centre for Leadership Studies at the University of Exeter Business School. He is author of more than twenty books including the bestsellers Tata: The Evolution of a Corporate Brand and Doing Business in China, now in its third edition. His books have been translated into 11 languages. His articles have appeared in the Financial Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Toronto Globe and Mail, The Smart Manager, Financial World, and many others.
- Author(s)Morgen Witzel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight379 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.