Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionRecent evidence suggests an increasing rate of antimicrobial resistant pathogens throughout the world. Pathogens like Staphylococcus aureus are showing substantial prevalence of resistance to antibiotics. Thus, we think that given these developments, clinicians would welcome an updated version of this book. A resource indicating appropriate, evidence-based antimicrobial treatment of infectious diseases encountered in both the hospital and outpatient settings would be of significant value to practicing clinicians. The book would focus on the clinical importance of appropriate diagsis and treatment of infectious diseases particularly in terms of antibiotic-resistance. The resource would be valuable to countless numbers of junior-level practitioners (residents, nurse practitioners, physician-assistants). Moreover, the book could be a resource for generalists as well as infectious disease specialists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Disease
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 62 black & white tables, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArch G. Mainous III,Claire Pomeroy
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.