Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe demand for cosmetic procedures is increasing worldwide. This book presents all the potential side-effects and complications of the most frequently used procedures in aesthetic dermatology and provides sound practical advice on their management. It will be helpful t only to beginners but also to experienced dermatologists who want to start performing new procedures. The text is fully illustrated and very simple to consult. For each procedure, the book discusses both common and uncommon side-effects and complications, provides tips on how to avoid them, and explains clearly how they are best treated.
- Author BiographyAntonella Tosti is a Full Professor of Dermatology at the University of Bologna and well-known in Europe and in the U.S. She is president of the European Women Dermatological Society (EuWDS) and president of the Council for Nail Disorders (CND). She has also been the president of the European Hair Research Society (EHRS). She is honorary member of the Pacific Dermatologic Association (PDA) and the Colombian Society of Dermatology. She sits in the Membership Committee of the American Academy of Dermatology and in the Committee on International Affairs of the American Academy of Dermatology. She published 508 publications and 20 books, several of them very successfully with Springer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/07/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note69 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAntonella Tosti,Kenneth Beer,Maria Pia De Padova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.