Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDryland salinity is becoming a growing problem for Australia, as it impacts upon agriculture, water quality, infrastructure and the environment. In the context of developing a national policy for natural resource management, this report contains the outcomes of the review of the current national policy framework on dryland salinity and outlines new strategic directions. This policy framework recognises that dryland salinity should be addressed in an integrated manner with other land, water and vegetation degradation issues. Rather than in isolation, and at the appropriate catchment and regional scale. While this report can provide a broad approach to addressing dryland salinity, it does t suggest that the dryland salinity problem can be entirely solved or that we have all the kwledge required to develop solutions to the problem. The directions outlined in this document are the result of a fruitful collaboration across jurisdictions, ackwledging that governments and industry must work together in partnership with communities to ensure that the future management of dryland salinity achieves significant positive change.
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.