All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Management of Event Operations: project management, planning and customer satisfaction provides an introduction to the management of operations for the event planner and venue provider. Taking an holistic view of an event enterprise, it links the traditional topics within operations management to present a coherent and hands-on approach specifically for the events manager. The approach is pragmatic and is dictated by practical consequences and considerations, which are so important to an event manager who balances many views and needs from diverse stakeholders.
- Author BiographyProfessor Nevan Wright is a Principal Lecturer in Management with the Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. He is also an associate member of faculty at Henley Management College. His previous experience includes General Manager in multinational companies and commissioned service in Royal NZ Air Force.
- Author(s)J. Nevan Wright,Julia Tum,Philippa Norton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEvents Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.