All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHematologic malignancies were the first human cancers to be studied in depth at the molecular level, and recent years have seen important advances in treatment. This comprehensive reference book covers the full range of hematologic malignancies, including all subtypes of leukemias, lymphomas, and plasma cell dyscrasias. Authored by internationally kwn experts, each chapter emphasizes diagstic work-up, staging, and therapeutic approaches. Up-to-date hematopathology, treatment, and outcomes data are presented in a way which is directly applicable to patient care. Highly illustrated with color images, graphs, flowcharts and treatment algorithms, the book is perfect for quick clinical reference as well as providing detailed reference lists for further study. With its authoritative and practical focus and visually stimulating presentation, this is a key text for hematology and oncology fellows, physicians, oncology nurses, physician assistants and other healthcare workers in the field of oncology.
- Author BiographySusan O'Brien is Professor of Medicine, Department of Leukemia, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA. Julie M. Vose is the Neumann M. and Mildred E. Harris Professor and Chief of Hematology/Oncology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA. Hagop M. Kantarjian is Professor of Medicine, Department of Leukemia, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 59 colour illus. 118 tables
- Weight2400 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byHagop M. Kantarjian,Julie M. Vose,Susan O'Brien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.