Management of Nematode and Insect-Borne Diseases by Taylor & Francis Inc (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $232.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $205.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource for students and researchers Management of Nematode and Insect-Borne Plant Diseases examines the various aspects of disease control from an international perspective. Leading academics and researchers around the world address the microbial control of insect pests, the use of nematophagous fungi and biofumigation in the control of plant-parasitic nematodes, the use of genetically manipulated microbes, and the biology and control of vectors. Management of Nematode and Insect-Borne Plant Diseases provides detailed descriptions of the management of diseases caused by insects and by plant-parasitic nematodes. This unique book includes in-depth examinations of the use of arthropod microbial control agents; the biology and control of bacteria; the use of living and synthetic mulches; the genetic transformation of microbial control agents; the integrated use of different control options; the use of nematophagus fungi as a control agent; the use of biofumigation; potato early dying complex; host/plant resistance; and RNAi silencing. Each chapter is written by an experienced scientist in that specific field to produce a single reference resource. Management of Nematode and Insect-Borne Plant Diseases includes: * the latest research on the development of microbial control agents against insect and mite pests * up-to-date theory on the management of the vectors and disease in fruit and nut crops * the use of mulches in the control of homopteran pests * an overview of the microbial control of insect pests * a look at the increasing role of biological control agents * an examination of nematode resistance in vegetable crops * a historical background of RNAi, its biology, and its function in the eukaryotic system * and much more Management of Nematode and Insect-Borne Plant Diseases is a comprehensive professional resource for botanists, agriculturalists, environmental scientists, biologists, zoologists, ecologists, entomologists, plant pathologists, horticulturalists, plant protection scientists, and biotechlogists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight453 g
- Width160 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeeta Saxena,K. G. Mukerji
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.