Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of a Sales Force is the best selling text in the sales management market, with a reputation for blending leading-edge research and student-friendly writing better than any other book. The 12th edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect all the changes that affect the sales manager's role, from the increasing globalization of business to savvier customers who w use the internet to research their purchasing decisions. All chapters have been updated with current company examples that demonstrate how the best sales executives are adapting to these and other new challenges. In addition, the latest sales management research studies and reports are presented in a straightforward, easy-to-read manner, making Management of A Sales Force, 12e , by far the most current sales management textbook on the market.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Marketing at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, where she teaches Sales Management, Personal Selling, Business-to-Business Marketing, International Marketing, and Managerial Research in Marketing. After receiving her undergraduate degree in Economics and an M.B.A. in Marketing from Indiana, she joined the Shell Oil Company as a Senior Analyst/Statistician in the Economics and Planning Department. She then moved on to the more exciting area of sales: as the first woman to become a Shell Oil sales representative, she sold a wide variety of products to major industrial accounts. Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the University of Colorado in Boulder. He earned his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees at Northwestern University. For 35 years, Bill worked extensively with both undergraduate and graduate students at Colorado, developing teaching/learning materials and curricular programs. As an extension of his teaching interests, he has worked in business and has taught in management development programs for sales and marketing executives. For many years he taught in management development programs sponsored by Sales and Marketing Executives-International, including the Field Sales Management Institute (for middle-level sales executives) and the Graduate School of Sales and Marketing Management (for top-level sales and marketing executives). Associate Professor of Marketing in the College of Business Administration at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. He earned his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees at Indiana University. Greg has a passion for teaching undergraduate students - especially in the area of selling and sales management. He is the faculty advisor to the BGSU Sales and Marketing Club; and has served as coach and chaperone to his students at the National Collegiate Sales Competition at Baylor University every year since its inception in 1999. He has a special interest on the impact of the Internet and computer-related technology on the sales force. He has published articles in this area, and was one of the first academics to develop and teach a course on Internet marketing.
- Author(s)Gregory A. Rich,Rosann L. Spiro,William J. Stanton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1276 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement12th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.