All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionManagement - the Essentials covers the concepts essential to management in the 21st century in a fresh, lively format that's perfectly suited to a typical university semester. The second edition features new and in-depth coverage of sustainability, ethics and corporate social responsibility and new case studies from local and international businesses. So whether you want to be a good manager or work for one, you'll be prepared for the challenges ahead with: a rigorous and engaging introduction to the essential management principles, theories and practices; an understanding of why these principles are important and relevant to you (whether or t you ever become a manager); a clear, easy-to-read design which breaks material into manageable sections designed for maximum comprehension, and a clear set of in-text exercises, and invative, easy-to-use online learning resources designed to help you start becoming the manager you want to be.
- Author(s)David A. De Cenzo,Mary Coulter,Megan Woods,Stephen P. Robbins
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.