All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will combine management theory with ethical theory on a chapter by chapter, topic by topic basis. The volume bridges the theoretical, empirical and practical gap between management and ethics. It will be of interest to a cross disciplinary group of students, researchers and managers in business, management, organizational behavior, IO psychology and business ethics.
- Author BiographyMarshall Schminke has a PhD from Carnegie Mellon in Industrial Administration and Organizational Theory. He is presently Professor of Management at University of Central Florida. He teaches Organizational Behavior, Organization Theory and Design, Leadership and Business Ethics. He and his wife Maureen Ambrose attend SIOP each year, and do research in the area of overall justice judgements in organizational research. He is (2006-present) the Associate Editor of Business Ethics Quarterly and is on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Management (2005-present).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight584 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarshall Schminke
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.