All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Dr. Demski's book reflects his experiences teaching undergraduates, masters and doctoral students. He emphasizes ecomic fundamentals as the guiding foundation coupled with an artful application of those fundamentals. This applies to product costing, decision making and evaluation art. Dr. Demski has also removed a great deal of traditional minutiae, in order to keep this theme in constant focus. This thematic approach, in his experience, works in dramatic fashion, and stands in sharp contrast to more traditional presentations of this material. The book is t only for use as a textbook but also as a reference book.
- Author BiographyProfessor Demski has focused on disclosure incentives and optimal contracting. Professor Demski has served on the faculty of Columbia University (1967 - 68), Stanford University (1968 - 1985), and Yale University (1985 - 1994). He has been recognized a number of times for Outstanding Research and Education and received an AAA Seminal Contribution Award in 1994. Professor Demski is noted as one of the most widely published authors in the field with over eighty articles published. Honors and Grants: Honorary Doctorate, Odense University, 1994; AAA Seminal Contribution Award, 1994; Elm-lvy Award, 1989; AAA Outstanding Educator Award, 1986;AICPA Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Accounting Literature, 1967 and 1970; Notable Contribution to Management Accounting Literature Award, 1996; University of Florida Foundation Research Professorship (2000, 2002); Accounting Hall of Fame, 2000; President, American Accounting Association, 2001-2001.
- Author(s)Joel S. Demski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Accounting Scholarship
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.