All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMost people kw what management is but often people have vague ideas about Manageralism. This book introduces Manageralism and its ideology as a colonising project that has infiltrated nearly every eventuality of human society.
- Author BiographyThomas Klikauer is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Business, University of Western Sydney, Australia. His research interests include management- & Hegelian ethics, and critical theory. His previous books include Communication and Management at Work (2007), Management Communication - Communicative Action & Ethics (2008), Critical Management Ethics (2010), and Seven Management Moralities (2012).
- Author(s)Thomas Klikauer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.