All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Airports presents a comprehensive and cutting-edge insight into today's international airport industry. Approaching management topics from a strategic and commercial perspective rather than from an operational and technical angle, the book provides an invative insight into the processes behind running a successful airport. This 4th edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect the many important developments in the management of airports and issues facing the aviation industry since the 3rd edition. The 4th edition features: * New content on: coping with an increasingly volatile and uncertain operating environment, social media and other trends in techlogy, the evolving airport-airline relationship, responding to sustainability pressures and new security policies. * New chapter focused solely on service quality and the passenger experience. This is to reflect the increasing need for airports to offer wide ranging and quality services to their diverse customer base to remain competitive and to achieve high satisfaction levels. * Up dated and new international case studies to show recent issues and theory in practice. New case studies on emerging ecomies such as China, India and Brazil. Accessible and up-to-date, Managing Airports is ideal for students, lecturers and researchers of transport and tourism, and practitioners within the air transport industry.
- Author BiographyDr Anne Graham is a Reader in Tourism and Transport at the University of Westminster, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Graham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 77 black & white tables, 46 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.