Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionSimple Steps to deal positively with anger and frustration. Anger is a natural emotional response to threat, hurt, frustaration or loss. As such, it's a healthy survival tool - 'Letting off Steam' is a vital means of releasing a build-up of emotional pressure. But anger is also a dangerous force. Uncontrolled fury can lead to rash words, violence and destructiveness, while repressed rage can result in bitterness, stress, misery and guilt. Both extremes can seriously damage your health. In 'Managing Anger', Gael Lindenfield clearly explains the effects of anger on our minds and bodies, and suggets ways of dealing both with our own anger and that of other people.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is a freelance pyschotherapist and author of 9 internationally best-selling self-help books. She runs her own personal development consultancy, and has been a pioneering force in the self-help movement throughout her career. Through her writing and media work, Gael is committed to making exciting personal development opportunities accessible to millions of people who may be looking for ways to change themselves and their lives.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/09/2000
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(2 colour)
- Weight308 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.