All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Archives provides a practical guide to archives management. It has three main target audiences: those who have been tasked by their organization to manage its archives but who have prior training; those who are starting out as professionals or para-professionals in a record keeping environment and need basic guidance; and students who are currently studying for a professional qualification. Basic guidance is supplemented by comprehensive references to professional literature, standards, web sites etc. to enable the reader to further their studies at their own pace. The text includes a range of optional activities that enable the reader to translate principles into practice and feel greater 'ownership' with the guidance.
- Author BiographyCaroline Williams is the Director of the Liverpool University Centre for Archive Studies (LUCAS).
- Author(s)Caroline Williams
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.