All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to managing behaviour in Further and Adult Education is for all those training to teach in the sector. The third edition includes new chapters on 14-19 learners and behaviour theory and continues to offer practical ideas on how to manage and motivate students. It takes account of the variety of contexts in the sector and makes reference to important research findings and studies of learner behaviour. Based firmly on what teachers and students have to say about their experiences, it uses case studies, dialogue and journal extracts to explore key issues, and help teachers develop their practice.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in Further Education and has worked in a local authority advisory role for post-16 education. She is the author of a number of books, including Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Managing Behaviour in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.