Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00+ AU $25.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Brand: a Contemporary Perspective takes a fresh new look at brand management and strategy and the pivotal role of branding in today's business environment. Written for students of branding at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, this book provides students with an incisive account of how successful brands are created, built and managed. Clear and comprehensive coverage examines the naming, design and packaging of a brand, how brand images and messages are created, and the theory of positioning brands in the market. The text also tackles how to successfully extend brands and manage brand portfolios, and sustain brands throughout their life cycle. Informed by the latest research and developments in branding, this textbook also has an emphasis on the managerial, corporate and strategic decisions facing today's brand manager, including: Brand equity - what brands are worth to companies and how they can be valued; Building brands and building the business - how brands contribute the success of corporations and companies; How branding has moved out of marketing and up the corporate agenda, becoming a strategic issue that concerns senior managers and business leaders; and the role of brands in building corporate reputation- harnessing the power of social marketing and facing the challenges of ethical, environmental, and socially responsible branding.
- Author(s)Sylvie Laforet
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.