All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation fundamentally investigates the ability and explanatory power of the parenting advantage concept to effectively manage business portfolios. It contributes to a largely igred field of corporate strategy research: namely, the parenting role and value‐added strategies of corporate headquarters.
- Author BiographyDr. Matthias Kruhler completed his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Michael Nippa at the Chair of Management, Leadership and Human Resources, Technical University of Freiberg. He is a Project Leader and member of the Corporate Development practice area of a global management consulting company.
- Author(s)Matthias Kruhler
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.