All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all you need to kw about successful delegation from deciding which tasks to delegate and selecting an appropriate candidate to ensuring the brief is clear and the task is carried out to your satisfaction. Managing Change t only shows you how to free your time and motivate your staff but also provides practical techniques to try when delegating. Its power tips help you handle real-life situations and develop first-class delegation skills that will dramatically improve results and relationships. This invative series covers a wide range of management and personal development topics. Each title is a comprehensive yet compact source of easy reference for all those in or aspiring to a position of responsibility with a focus on developing and enhancing professional management practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Heller is a leading authority in the world of management consultancy and was the founding editor of Britain's top management magazine, Management Today. He is much in demand as a conference speaker in Europe, North and South America, and the Far East. As editorial director of Haymarket Publishing Group, Robert Heller supervised the launch of several highly successful magazines such as Campaign, Computing and Accountancy Age. His many acclaimed - and worldwide bestselling - books include The Naked Manager, Culture Shock, The Age of the Common Millionaire, The Way to Win (with Will Carling), The Complete Guide to Modern Management, and In Search of European Excellence.
- Author(s)Robert Heller
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/09/2011
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.