All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionCivil-military cooperation has always been a key factor in both peace and conflict situations, and is vital in today's political climate. This indispensable volume analyzes the various types of civil-military cooperation across different settings and contexts, to include humanitarian operations such as emergency relief following tsunami, earthquakes and refugee crises, as well as stability and reconstruction operations such as those in Afghanistan and the Democratic Republic of Congo. The book contains contributions from both senior academics and practitioners such as military officers and humanitarian personnel and discusses the benefits and logistics of civil-military cooperation. It closes with recommendations that will be of value to both academics and practitioners, making it a must read for anyone interested or involved in these operations.
- Author BiographySebastiaan J.H. Rietjens and Myriame T.I.B. Bollen are both based at the Netherlands Defence Academy, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Myriame T. I. B. Bollen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMilitary Strategy and Operational Art
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySebastiaan J. H. Rietjens
- Series Edited byProfessor Howard M. Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.