Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionNunez and Vendrell aim to provide the most current and effective resources for managing special events and critical incidents. Their book relies heavily on case studies and after action reports that examine the lessons learned from a multitude of previous events and incidents. In addition, the text identifies and examines best practices and recommended approaches, providing the reader with a variety of checklists and planning tools.
- Author(s)Eloy Nunez,Ernest G. Vendrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.