All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible and lively introduction to the management of cross-cultural communication for undergraduate and postgraduate business students. Drawing on the latest research and incorporating the author's own extensive experience of working in different cultural settings, it addresses the core theory and practice. An essential course companion.
- Author BiographyBarry Maude is formerly a Senior Lecturer at the University of Staffordshire, UK. He is now a management consultant and has carried out assignments in more than 40 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Barry Maude
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.