Managing Energy Costs: A Behavioral and Non-Technical Approach by John Eggink (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely n-technical in its approach and focusing exclusively on managing the human element of energy consumption, this book demonstrates how to apply proven management techniques to significantly reduce these unnecessary energy expenses within an organization. It includes a broad array of examples of companies that have pioneered these efforts, actual savings, step-by-step methods, and typical energy-wasting pitfalls to avoid. The author communicates in an easy-to-understand and cohesive manner how to break the cycle of energy waste, making employees cooperative in saving energy and accountable for the energy they use.
- Author(s)John Eggink
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.