All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $33.50Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $18.50Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $16.33
- AU $33.88Trending at AU $49.96
About this product
- DescriptionCarving out new service areas within existing space can offer a cost-effective solution for budget-conscious libraries. This new hands-on workbook in the proven For Results series guides library directors, staff, and boards through the process to: prioritize new services that need space; make plans and identify an appropriate location; present the case to funding authorities; conduct a gap analysis ; find resources to reallocate and see what new items are needed; and identify building professionals to assist with alterations. Supplemented with workforms and toolkits along plus examples ranging from small to large public libraries, the process is equally valuable for school, special, and academic librarians who are faced with similar space repurposing challenges.
- Author BiographyCheryl Bryan is currently assistant administrator for Consulting and Continuing Education at Southeastern Massachusetts Library System. A popular trainer, consultant, and speaker, she has many decades of experience guiding librarians through long-term planning, building programs, and major service changes. The Public Library Association's mission is to enhance the development and effectiveness of public library staff and public library services. Over the past seven years, PLA has supported a family of publications, ALA Editions' For Results Series, designed for library managers, staff, and boards to manage their libraries more effectively.
- Author(s)Cheryl Bryan
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePLA Results Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.