All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTap into Joel Levitt's vast array of experience and learn how to improve almost any aspect of your maintenance organization (including your own abilities)! This new edition of a classic first educates readers about the globalization of production and the changing of the guard of maintenance leadership, and then gives them real usable ideas to aid in these areas. Completely reorganized so that material is presented within the context of major sections, the second edition tells the story of maintenance management in factory settings. It provides coverage of potential problems and new opportunities, what bosses really want, specifics for improvement of maintenance and production, World Class Maintenance Management revisited and revised, quality improvement, complete coverage of current maintenance practices, processes, process aids, interfaces and strategies, as well as personal and personnel development strategies. Contains a specialized glossary so users can more easily understand thespecialized language of factory maintenance.Provides specific -how-to- tips and concrete techniques and examples for continuous improvement.Updates the 20 steps to world class maintenance to include the 6 areas of focus for world class maintenance.Includes a completely updated maintenance evaluation questionnaire thatreflects new techniques and techlogies.Breaks down and explains the three-team approach to maintenance work.Offers new sections on: managing shutdowns, craft training, and communications.Contains major revisions to the RCM discussion and includes a new discussion about PMO.
- Author(s)Joel Levitt
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight626 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.