Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at key decision makers and those responsible for global strategy, this book is about changing markets and the complexity of undertaking business in a fast paced techlogical and kwledge based age in a dynamic and strategic context. Trends show a renaissance in entrepreneurial activity that is fuelling invation particularly in the so called BRIC nations of Brazil, Russia, China and India. For example, both China and India have benefited immensely from Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and as a direct consequence both nation states are reshaping the way global business is conducted and the way investment decisions are made. Evidence would suggest that Europe and the United States are more dependent on the BRIC trading nations for earnings and profits. Geographical distance is longer a barrier between nations; however, the challenges of ethnic diversity in domestic markets are multiplied by the difficulties of delivering goods and services into global markets with different cultures and languages. This book examines the issues associated with undertaking global business in complex and kwledge related markets.
- Author BiographyDr John McManus is Rushmore Professor in Management Sciences (USA) and Senior Research Fellow at the University of Lincoln (UK). He is the author of several business software and strategy related text books. Prior to becoming an academic, Dr McManus worked within the global software industry. Dr Don White is Dean of Faculty Business and Law, University of Lincoln. Dr White has lectured extensively, on management information systems and has acted as a consultant to the National Health Service (HNS). Neil Botten is Principal Lecturer, Strategic Management at Westminster Business School. He is the author/co-author of several highly successful textbooks.
- Author(s)Don White,Dr. John McManus,Neil Botten
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight520 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.