All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe main purpose of this book is to provide clear, straightforward information about the key requirements relating to health and safety in dental practices, with a practical and user-friendly approach to help manage these issues on a day-to-day basis. It assists practice managers, dentists, dental nurses and other team members in making health and safety 'second nature' by integrating it into their usual routine - thereby preventing accidents, addressing unacceptable working practices, and maintaining professional standards in order to ensure, so far as is reasonable, the protection of employees and patients. <p>The book offers comprehensive coverage of all major topics, from the handling of hazardous substances to the management of medical emergencies. Each chapter includes: * A tab for ease of reference * A bulleted list outlining the scope of the chapter * A list of figures * An introduction to the subject and its relevance to the dental practice * A list of key legislation relating to the subject * The subject content broken down into sub-headings * A summary to help reflection and recollection * An action check list to measure against existing working practices * frequently asked questions to assist in practical application <p>Each topic is covered with specific reference to dental practice needs, with all the necessary detail but excessive technicality. Ultimately, this book shows how a healthy and safe workplace is eminently achievable.
- Author BiographyJane Bonehill is Proprietor of DenMed Training and Consultancy. She is a founder member and past Chairperson of the BADN Health and Safety Advisory Committee.
- Author(s)Jane Bonehill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight550 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.