All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionHispanics are the largest mirity group and the fastest growing demographic in the United States. But their supervisors are often n-Hispanics who do t understand how they see the business world and so are t able to work with their Hispanic employees effectively. Drawing on his own ethnic background and years of experience as director of the organization, Hispanic Ecomics, Louis Nevaer identifies three overarching concepts that inform Hispanic culture and that often result in behaviors and beliefs very different than, and sometimes seemingly at odds with, those of n-Hispanics. Using a wealth of specific examples, Nevaer shows how an awareness of the importance of these concepts can help managers create a welcoming work environment, increase productivity and employee engagement, and develop a dynamic and committed Hispanic workforce. As Hispanics become an ever-larger segment of the workforce, organizations who fail to make them feel welcome and valued risk losing access to a significant source of talent and invation.
- Author BiographyLouis E. V. Nevaer is one of the nation's leading authorities on Hispanics in the United States. He has authored more than 12 books on economic and business management, including the critically acclaimed The Rise of the Hispanic Market in the United States. He is director of Hispanic Economics, which analyzes Hispanic consumer behavior. As a contributor to Pacific News Service and New America Media, his op-ed pieces appear in newspapers throughout the nation.
- Author(s)Louis E. V. Nevaer
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight346 g
- Width56 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.