Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by schoolbooksplus
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvation is the major driving force in organisations today. With the rise of truly global markets and the intensifying competition for customers, employees and other critical resources, the ability to continuously develop successful invative products, services, processes and strategies is essential. While creativity is the starting point for any kind of invation, design is the process through which a creative idea or concept is translated into reality. Managing Invation, Design and Creativity, 2nd Edition brings these three strands together in a discussion built around a collection of up-to-date case studies.
- Author BiographyDr. Bettina von Stamm , a renowned expert in her field, is passionate about understanding and enabling innovation. For this purpose she has set up the Innovation Leadership Forum, part of which is a Networking group to exchange and add further knowledge around innovation. Current members contributing their innovation expertise include, BASF, Cancer Research UK, Cargill, ICI Paints, Marks & Spencer, Masterfoods, the National Health Innovation Institute, Nestle, Ordnance Survey, Smith & Nephew, Unilever and Visteon. Dr von Stamm also teaches and conducts research in design and innovation management at a number of leading universities in the US, Germany and the UK.
- Author(s)Bettina von Stamm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width192 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.