All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- Description'Open Invation' is good up to a certain point, past a certain level, however, it becomes extremely dangerous. It is crucial therefore that a companies 'sweet spot', the optimum point where open invation is beneficial, is found before it becomes hazardous. Using strong research Francis Bidault guides the reader through this invation journey.
- Author BiographyFRANCIS BIDAULT is a professor at ESMT European School of Management and Technology. Before joining ESMT, he was a professor of strategy and innovation management at Theseus Institute. Prior to that, he served on the faculty of IMD and EM Lyon. His areas of expertise cover industry analysis, the management of alliances and the management of innovation. He has been a consultant to numerous organizations including IBM Services, Philips Semiconductors, Bosch Power Tools, Baxter Renal, France Telecom, Electricite de France, ST Microelectronics, EADS, Volvo, and TCL in such areas as strategy formulation and organizational structure, industry analysis and forecasting, and product innovation. Francis Bidault was recruited as a member of the jury on the international innovation award at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in January 2000.
- Author(s)Francis Bidault
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1074 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.