Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive study of the managed care therapeutic situation, its pitfalls, and its rewards. It is grounded in an in-depth understanding of the human mind and of conditions of this treatment modality and it offers hands-on recommendations to therapists of all backgrounds and experience regarding both commonly recognized and largely overlooked problems that arise under these circumstances.
- Author BiographyRobert Langs is the author of forty-six books on his innovative approach to the human mind and to psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, and the human condition.
- Author(s)Robert Langs
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.