All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionObstetric emergencies are unplanned and often unanticipated. Management requires a clear understanding of the life-saving and damage-limiting treatments that can be implemented. This manual covers life-threatening emergencies of pregnancy in a systematic and comprehensive way, teaching the skills and procedures needed to save the mother and fetus. Essential anatomical, physiological and pathological information is presented and clinically applied, and treatment algorithms give clear, step-by-step management advice. This easy to read, practical handbook is recommended reading prior to the Managing Obstetric Emergencies and Trauma (MOET) course, providing structured preparation and revision. It is also an aide memoire for senior doctors facing rare events and is invaluable in promoting a multidisciplinary approach in complex conditions. Trainee obstetricians, midwives and anaesthetists will find this invaluable in developing their ability and confidence when facing emergencies, and a useful resource for advanced exams. No obstetric clinician should be without it!
- Author BiographySara Paterson-Brown is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, Imperial Healthcare Trust, London. Charlotte Howell is a Consultant Anaesthetist at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire, specialising in paediatric anaesthesia.
- Author(s)Charles J. Cox,Kate M. Grady
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date25/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Howell,Sara Paterson-Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.