All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Online Reputation is a comprehensive look at online reputation management. Drawing on recent examples of organizations managing their online reputations effectively and ineffectively, it provides a practical and visual tool-kit of processes and techniques to help limit and respond effectively to negative situations on social media.
- Author BiographyCharlie Pownall is a communications consultant and trainer with over twenty years' experience in Public Relations, Reputation Management and Social Media. Founder of online reputation consultancy CPC, he led public relations firm Burson-Marsteller's digital capabilities across Asia-Pacific and managed global communications for advertising and marketing group WPP. He started his career as a speechwriter and press officer at the European Commission. Charlie writes extensively on communications and reputation, and speaks regularly at conferences, business events and business schools across Asia and the Middle-East.
- Author(s)Charlie Pownall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePalgrave Pocket Consultants
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.