All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionManaging organisational behaviour t only critically examines organisational behaviour in contemporary South African institutions (including the Public Service) but relates that behaviour to relevant chaos and quantum complexity theories. This significant text focuses on the development of the multitude of skills crucial to effective, sustainable management and consequently the attainment of organisational goals. Managing organisational behaviour provides an guide to understanding employee behaviour and the tools to create a high-performance organisation. Key focus areas include - Essentials of employee and group behaviour; managing diverse groups; collective bargaining; organisational change and development; chaos management; redesigning organisations. Professionals, laypersons, graduate and undergraduate students of the social sciences will find this an exciting text that is bound to stimulate discussion.
- Author BiographyWilliam Fox is the coauthor of Public Management, Public Macro Organisation, Public Administration Dictionary, Police Management, and The Quest for Sustainable Development.
- Author(s)William Fox
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.