All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn times of ecomic and financial crises, the content of this book rings true. Drawing from interviews with executives, senior managers and/or auditors from rewned companies (eBay, Google, Hewlett Packard, Intel, Levi Strauss & Co., Microsoft, Novartis and many others) and theory from fields of sociology and social psychology, this research study provides an understanding of how tone at the top imprints on an organization and why that imprint works. More specifically, it discusses how managers' principles and practices can actively shape an open-minded culture that enhances effective internal control.
- Author BiographyDr. Jan Pfister is Assistant Professor at the Department of Accounting and Finance at Lancaster University Management School, UK. His research focuses on performance measurement, management control and organizational culture in medium and large multinational companies.
- Author(s)Jan Pfister
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.