All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging review of human resources management (HRM) in Asia draws attention to issues which are substantially different from those which a Western-trained manager or student would expect. Intra-regional issues are examined and, in an unusual approach, topics are organised thematically, rather than by the more typical country-by-country approach.
- Author BiographyProfessor Chris Rowley has affiliations at IHCR, Korea University, Korea and IBAS, Griffith University, Australia as well as IAPS, Nottingham University, UK and Cass Business School, City University, London, UK and has been a Korea Foundation Research Fellow. He is Editor of the journals Asia Pacific Business Review and Journal of Chinese Human Resource Management and also Series Editor of the Working in Asia and Asian Studies book series. He has given a range of talks and lectures to universities and companies internationally, with research and consultancy experience with unions, business and government. He has published widely in the area of Human Resource Management and Asian business, with over 500 articles, books and chapters and practitioner pieces as well as being interviewed and quoted in a range of practitioner reports and magazines, radio and newspapers globally. Dr Wes Harry is a manager with wide experience in Asia from the Middle East to East Asia. Dr Harry is an international business manager and academic and Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School. In a career spanning 25 years and over 50 countries, he has held senior management positions in Asia and the Middle East in banks, airlines and the oil industry. Wes has mainly been the Head of HR for his employers but he has also held general management positions and headed IT, properties and finance functions.
- Author(s)Dr. Wes Harry,Professor Chris Rowley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.