All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of engaging and thought-provoking essays looking at the world of business and management during a recession. Furnham takes a sideways look at some business issues that are often brushed under the carpet and examines recent academic contributions to business literature in an amusing and jargon-free style.
- Author BiographyADRIAN FURNHAM is Professor of Psychology at University College, London, UK. He is on the editorial board of a number of journals, has received many awards, and was recognized as the most productive psychologist in the world from 1980 to 1989. He is the author of over 600 journal articles and more than 40 books, including successful, popular management books. He acts as a consultant to a number of bodies including HM Government, British Airways, HBOS and SAP and also a number of multinational corporations. He writes regular columns in The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Times and is a frequent contributor to BBC radio and television.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.