All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays thoroughly discusses the controversies surrounding public land management. Leading academics and policy makers examine various uses of public lands--and the views of those who use these national resources. The articles convey the varied interests and experiences of the authors in the field of land management; yet, all convey a number of crucial themes: the impossibiblity of terminating public land use; the necessity of continuing private use and multiple use; the need for sound policies to ensure the land's productivity; and the need for public involvement in land management. This sweeping examination will interest land resource managers, academics in environmental engineering, and government policy makers.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN C. DYSART III is Professor of Environmental and Water Resources Engineering at Clemson University. MARION CLAWSON is Senior Fellow Emeritus and past Director of Land and Water Studies Programs at Resources for the Future in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Benjamin C. Dysart
- Date of Publication06/10/1988
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Regeneration Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byBenjamin C. Dysart,Marion Clawson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.