All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will provide an accessible account of the key issues involved in risk assessment and management. It will focus on how nurses make decisions about clients and risk, which are essential to quality, safe nursing care. It will draw extensively on case study material gained through research in this area which the authors have undertaken and was commissioned by the English National Board, and will be likely to form the basis for educational requirements in this area in the future.
- Author(s)Andy Alaszewski
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication23/10/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content Note1 ills.
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.