Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionIt is commonly ackwledged that stress and coping has an impact upon the productivity, health and well-being of individuals. As such, many domains of psychology are seeking to better understand the stress and coping dynamic to inform the construction of interventions intended to facilitate coping. This book is designed to profile the use of theory in guiding the structure, content and assessment of coping interventions across a range of applied domains. The domains addressed within the text include sport psychology, clinical psychology, organisational psychology, developmental psychology, police psychology and health psychology. This book brings together related issues regarding the application of theory to practice into a single source.
- Author(s)Tracey J. Devonport
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.