Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, we will discuss in short why workplace stress affects you the way it does, the repercussions of leading a stressful life, and the various ways to combat it successfully. I sincerely hope that this book was able to help you to prevent, diminish or withstand your workplace stress successfully. Your excessive stress levels may have been your jailer at the workplace for a very long period of time, but, if you continue following the techniques that are outlined in this book, you will soon become free from its grasp. By adhering to these methods, you will be able to experience a renewed excitement and reinvigorated passion for your work that you may t have felt before. Rejoice in this. Don't fret if your progress doesn't go as well as you had hoped; most people experience several hurdles and roadblocks when trying to alleviate stress from their lives. Don't stop, but climb further up and overcome every obstacle that you encounter. Very soon, you will see the bright ray of light that shows you have accomplished your objective.
- Author BiographyJoe Martin is a life coach. Earlier, he had set up a few businesses and sold them. He has a knack for writing and hence he became a full time writer. He has started his writing career with a hope to change lives. When he is not working, he enjoys traveling, fishing, cooking and reading books. He loves to play with his two daughters when he is home. He was featured on Google News, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, The Boston Globe, CBC Money Watch and other popular media channels.
- Author(s)Joe Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.